Employment Insurance

 A Member’s Guide to Employment Insurance

ETFO has put together the above resource to assist all members with EI-related questions.

The links below will help you better understand if you are eligible for EI:

The Reference Code for EI Applications is sent directly by the board to Service Canada.

To request an ROE from the board fill out the Google form by logging into the Staff Site under Departments-> Payroll-> Payroll Documents-> ROE Christmas Request Form for Casual / Supply Work (http://www.rcdsb.on.ca/en/board/payroll.asp) to request the record.