ROE request form posted

Occasional teachers who require a record of employment (ROE) for EI over Summer Break must complete a google form that can be found on the SmartFind homepage after you log-in, or RCDSB Site under Board-> Business Services-> Payroll, then scroll down to Forms and use ROE Request Form Summer 2019

( is a quick link.

(This google form process will ensure that anyone requiring a ROE gets one sent directly digitally, but still be sure to file ASAP after your last day worked!)

ETFO also created A Member’s Guide to Employment Insurance, a comprehensive read for all members including OTs in March of 2018